Sunday, November 9, 2008

My Life Portable Console For Girls

My Life Portable Console
If you like the Sim series Second Life kind of simulation games, you will definitely love this: My Life Portable Console.

"My Life is a virtual life simulator designed especially for girls.

It’s the ultimate digital pocket games console that combines the charm of virtual fashion dolls to the ever increasing interest in video games. Becoming part of the My Life world is very easy, you just decide who you want to be and then create your own character.

Each experience is different and each player can have fun by making a virtual life that can be shared with her friends. Just enter your desired physical appearance – shape of face, colour of eyes, skin colour etc. Then choose your look & personality."

Create a virtual life that you dreams about on the graphical games can be really fun! You can get the My Life portable console for $71.

No comments:

 
Copyright © 2008 Gadgets For Chick